Blog Post Featured Image

Hi,

When you set a featured image for a single blog post, I like how it shows the image on the main blog archives page—however, is there a way to hide the banner image once you click on the actual post page? (see 1st and 2nd attached images) I also like that it appears on the “latest news” sidebar on the front page…if I delete the featured image as a banner, will it still show up in the sidebar? (see 3rd attached image)?

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

I hope you are having an awesome day and thanks for contacting us regarding your query.

This can be done with the help of some Custom CSS. Kindly provide me with a link to a page with this so that I may be able to write up some CSS that should work for your setup.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

I believe getting the image to display in latest posts should be done by setting the image as the featured image while editing the page. That field is in the right sidebar closer to the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your response. Hopefully this link will provide you with access, but if not let me know and I can make you an admin. http://www.northoakmedia.com/staging/2803/wp-admin/#welcome/steps/review

Thanks,

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Unfortunately, I’m greeted with the login page. I tried getting in from Index of /staging/2803 and got the coming soon page.

Please provide admin credentials so that I may log in and access your blog page.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support