Blog Post image size

Hello,

How can I insert an image with its full resolution? When I “Add Media” into my post the image is tiny, and when I try to expand it the image becomes blurry and is not its true resolution.

Also since we’re on this topic, I noticed on the Activello demo site there is a collage of photos. Is this a plugin??

Thanks for the help!

Hi @jonchan88,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How can I insert an image with its full resolution? When I “Add Media” into my post the image is tiny, and when I try to expand it the image becomes blurry and is not its true resolution.

You have to select full width image in Attachment Display Settings as described in this page Inserting Images into Posts and Pages « WordPress Codex

Also since we’re on this topic, I noticed on the Activello demo site there is a collage of photos. Is this a plugin??

Could you please share me the page URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hey Movin, thanks for getting back to me. For the second question, I’m referring to the image gallery on this page. https://colorlib.com/activello/post-format-gallery/

That collage of photos is displayed by following free Jetpack plugin as described here Tiled Gallery Block