Blog post title not reflected on blog page

Hello
I just posted my first blog post. However the title of the post is not reflected above the article or even under the feature image.
However when I click on the post, the title is reflected in the title bar.
I am assuming the template doesn’t quite work like Activello?

Please refer to: https://pollyannaconsulting.com/blog/

Thank you
Best regards
Lynette

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance > Customize > Blog Settings > Blog Single Settings and ensure the options Show title in header and Show title above post are enabled.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello

Thank you for replying.
I checked that setting originally - and the two options specified have always been turned on. That’s why I wasn’t sure what was wrong.

Thank you
Best regards
Lynette

let me check it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hello Noda

I’ve installed the plugin. What email address do I use to create a temporary login account for you?

thanks
Lynette

Lynette you can use your email address :slight_smile:
its just for temporary use

Hi Noda

Ok! :slight_smile:

I’ve used the email address: [email protected]
Temporary login link: https://pollyannaconsulting.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=c78f2c3d1dda25dd0d136421983b2ad6

Thank you!
Lynette

hey there

Ok, discovered problem,
you are hiding post title by this css:

/Remove title/
h2.post-title {
display: none;
}

in appearance > customize > additional CSS and now you want to reveal them? you have to delete CSS code, that’s it

Hey Noda

Thanks very much.
Now I recall why I wanted to remove the h2 titles.
It makes the pages look really weird as the title is also on the banner. See screen grab.

Is there anyway to work round this? Because the blog posts do require the h2 tags.

Thanks much
Lynette

Another quick note Noda, it appears my settings for YOAST SEO and Active Campaign are gone. Please advise.
Thank you!
Lynette

Hello there,

Are you referring to settings on the back-end? Can you please provide an image of that issue?

Best Regards,
Support

I realised that all the plugins have been deactivated.
Was that done on purpose on your end as I have not touched that.

Thank you
Lynette

Hello there,

The plugins would have been disabled by you, you can enable any plugin that you deem useful.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there

That is strange as I did not deactivate the plugins at all.

May I check what about the issue concerning the h2 title tags?

Thank you
Lynette

Hello there,

You can remove the header CSS and add this one:

.page-title {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there

Thank you but it isn’t achieving the intended result.
I would like to remove the h2 titles for all the pages except for the blog post page.

Please see screen grabs:
PC_Shapely_h2 codes: shows title and h2 title. I really only need the title.
PC+Shapely_h2 code required: shows the blog post page where I do need the h2 titles as that is for each blog post.

Thanks
Lynette

Hi there

I think I’ve figured it out:

/Remove title/
.page-id-33 h2.post-title{
display: none
}

And to add on the relevant pages where I don’t want the h2 title to appear. :slight_smile:

Lynette

Hello there,

Nice work solving the issue.
Do you need anymore help with this?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there

No, I am good for now.
Thanks so much!

Lynette

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!