Blurry logo image

Logo image on header appears blurry. Tried editing css with new dimension for logo and also tried to change class-tyche.php file to set new size . but nothing works still my logo image is blurry whatever size i set to. Please help.
thank you.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In relation to your query here, after altering the size, could you also try regenerating the image using this plugin (Regenerate Thumbnails – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org). If the issue persists, could you please provide us with a link to your site so that we can have a closer look into the view currently in place.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thanks for the reply. I tried installing the plugin you have mentioned and regenerated the image. But there is no change with the logo . It still appears without clarity. since there is crop function available in media library i tried with images in bigger size as well well as smaller one, but both appears distorted in page.

Thankyou.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please try using a higher resolution version of the image? Once, you have added the new image use the regeneration plugin to regenerate the image.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for the support. I could make the image better. Hope you could do one more little help. Since i have mentioned site URL in previous reply . Google shows this post in the search results for the site. It would not be good for my marketing. Is there any way you could delete just the link from reply. Please.

Hello there,

The link was removed from the reply.

Best Regards,
Support