Border Bottom error

Hello,

When first loading my page the borders between widgets are almost always initially displayed as in the screenshot. Upon reloading it always reloads correctly (with the white moving up to the border you see in the image). Any way to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This could be a caching issue so try clearing your browser cache then use the following plugin to clear your WordPress cache:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I’ve installed the plugin, changed the permalink structure to accomodate it, turned on caching and cleared the website’s cache. I’ve cleared my browser’s cache as well.

The problem still appears.

Any other (possible) solutions?

The website is: www.better-basics.nl

Thanks!

Hey there,

I believe it can be resolved with CSS however, upon loading your website it looks great to me.
With that said can you tell me what exactly you’d like to achieve.

Would you like to reduce the size of the “about section”, or the wite spacing below it?

Best regards,
Support.

Hi!

I’ll try to be specific, and I’ll use some images to illustrate. I’ve cleared my history and caches (both website and browser) and loaded my page. This is what it looks like when first loading it:
Screen Shot 2017 12 05 at 10 37 39
Screen Shot 2017 12 05 at 10 37 47

Now the same areas after refreshing:
Screen Shot 2017 12 05 at 10 39 57
Screen Shot 2017 12 05 at 10 39 50

So upon refreshing the borders are in the correct place, more beautifully spaced. If I close the tab and browse to the website again, the borders reappear until I refresh the page. I’ve only noticed this in my browser, not via mobile devices.

Thanks for the compliment on the website by the way, it’s my first. And thank you guys for a beautiful template to work with!

Kind regards,
Léon

Bumping this, still need help. I’m way too amateur to fix it myself, sorry!
If it can be fixed using css, I would need the code. Am I asking for too much?

Thanks for the help!

Hello there,

I am sorry for the late reply.

I tested the website but I am still not seeing this issue.

What browser are you using? Also, are you using any browser add ons?

Best Regards,
Support