Bottom page random post widget

I want to add a widget at the bottom of each post, displaying a few other random posts.

I saw a guide on how to do that on WPbeginner, and I noticed that it involved some coding.
The one that didn’t was about using a few plugins at the same time, but that option didn’t work out for me.

How can I add a random post widget to the bottom of my posts? What plugin/coding should I use? Which is better (plugin/coding)?

Cheers!

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Doing this would require some coding, however custom coding is beyond the scope of support that can be provided.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to assist you with this. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5 as well as there others that may suite your price range.

As to which is better, in my opinion it doesn’t matter, as plugins simply server to extend WordPress functionality, as long as you’re getting the required results. If a particular plugin method isn’t working, it could be that it is not compatible with theme, or sometimes it conflicts with other plugins.

Best Regards,
Support