BUG trying to edit contact section.

BUG: Some data of the contact section is unable to edit because the fields are not showing up when clicking the edit pencil button.

In the image you can see that only spanish text where able to edit. The english address, email and phone where unable to edit.

Can´t scroll the following options to edit in safari or chrome in mac

Hi there

Can i check this? Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Wich email to send the temporary account?

I pended to another of my emails but never recieveit. Searching for options in the plugin I got this:

https://www.genebios.com.mx/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=a0e5d1edc7dd32f7eba03739de2c388b

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Some of the other options are under the “Details” tab so please click that tab to see more options.

Best Regards,
Support

Well, then the bug relies on the inability to react to the pencil button click.

hi there

Enrique that’s not the bug :slight_smile:
Is your problem resolved?

I have the same problem - couldnt Edit any details in contact section, could you solve this problem?
Or I should install the same test plugin?

Hello there,

This is a bit of a weird bug, please contact your hosting provider and have them update your PHP version to that of PHP version 5.6 or higher. This kind of issue can be a result of outdated software.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for idea, I updated PHP from 5.5 to 5.6.30.
Issue still the same, I couldn’t access to edit details in Contact section

Sorry, guys! It’s my mistake …
You can found Fields of Contact section in bottom of another tab → Details,
as on screen

Good evening
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions
Thanks!