Bullet Point and Caption Color

Hey there!

I scanned through the past posts but couldn’t find any code to change the grey caption and bullet pointed content to black. I have successfully used your code from other forum questions to change the bulk of my text to black font. This is what my Additional CSS looks like currently:

p {color:#000000;}

.logo-carousel img {width: 175px;max-height: 175px;}

.shapely_home_parallax p {
color: black !important;}

div#shapely_home_parallax-6 h1 {color: black;}

/font text/ p {font-size: 16px;}

The grey fonts I am trying to change are on every page I create and an example can be seen here: https://sipsofaloha.com/okolehao-back-from-extinction-oahu-ti-history-island-distillers-hawaiian/?customize_changeset_uuid=1a9674ae-7c5a-478d-895d-61c40beb1f77

Can you recommend new code or should I tinker one of these I already have down?

Thanks for creating and supporting Shapely!
Carley

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Can help you but the url of the example is not working, this is the text only i see on the page:

Non-existent changeset UUID.

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hmm, the page is published and the link works for me… the homepage is here: https://sipsofaloha.com and you can navigate to any of the pages along the top menu bar. They all have bullet pointed grey text under the page title and grey photo captions.

Additionally, my Social Menu is showing up not only on the bottom right hand corner, but also in my contact section. I’ve attached photos, but you should be able to notice this on my homepage.

Thanks a ton!
Carley

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

.entry-content ul li {
color: black;
}

“my Social Menu is showing up not only on the bottom right hand corner, but also in my contact section” - Yes and this is normall, i can help you to hide them if you wish

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks for the code - it changed my bullet point text to black! The photo caption text is still grey. Would you have another code to change this text to black as well? And I would like to remove the social icons from the contact box, having them only appear in the bottom righthand corner of my website - please and THANK YOUUU!

Good morning

Yes, i do have :slight_smile:

This code for image caption:

.wp-block-image figcaption {
color: #000000;
}

this code to remove social icons:

#shapely_home_contact-2 .social-icons {
display: none;
}

and this code for centering contact form (if you wish)

#shapely_home_contact-2 .col-md-4 {
display: none;
}

#shapely_home_contact-2 .row {
display: flex;
}
#shapely_home_contact-2 .col-md-8 {
margin: 0 auto;
}

Everything worked splendidly - many mahalos! You’re really great.

Until my next problem,
Carley

Ooaky, sounds great :slight_smile:

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org