Button font color/back ground color

Hi and hello from Finland,

How are you doing?

I need a bit help. I have managed to make most of my buttons “pink” and white when “pointed”. Trouble is that in some of them text isn’t black (#000 or rgba(0,0,0,1)) which I need them to be. I took screenshots.

Page address: cokoko.fi.

Other trouble I have (as you may see if compare mobile and normal page) that in mobile page the widget picture doesn’t have the transparent white “background”. What’s the trouble there?

And third question, how to change the background in all the paralyzes to white?

And fourth, how to get the buttons stay in line in mobile scene? Now when they line under each other they are not in pretty line.

I know what to do with the code but I have no idea (yet, in summer I will) how to create right one.

Thank you for any help you can provide :slight_smile:

Pilvikki

Hi,

1. First issue, button white on hover, but the text not transform to black color, use this CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Custom CSS,
.btn-filled:hover {
    color: black !important;
}
  1. Didn’t understand the second question, can you explain that a little bit more?
  2. Use this CSS to make all the parallax bg to white,
.bg-secondary {
    background: #fff;
}
  1. Button will align itself if the container is less than its size, if you really what to place that button side by side use this CSS code,
@media only screen 
  and (max-width: 480px) {
.parallax-window .btn {
    width: 135px !important;
    min-width: 135px !important;
}
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,

Thank you for the crazy fast reply.

For the second:
I have used this code to make the widget transparent:
.widget {
background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.7);
}
Code works perfectly on desktop/full version but on mobile transparency disappears which makes the picture pop and the text very unclear. I don’t want to use background color for titles since it looks weird on mobile too.

First button are perfectly now side by side even on mobile but in the third parralax sections they are not (print screen). In this section button text is not black either.

I would also like to change the contact form sections texts all (form titles and other titles) in black and button text as black and “box color” (text field color?) to something (I’ll find the color code later).

This is so fun but ooh so difficult.

Pilvikki

screen shots

Hi,

For the second issue can you give us a screenshot, I didn’t understand the issue and I didn’t find the appropriate screenshot, use a screenshot tool like this http://monosnap.com/ and paste the link directly inside the question instead upload.

For contact form which color you want to change again? Please upload the screenshot like I said above.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.