Button text not visible on mobile

I have use written a post containing a button and it looks fine on desktop and tablet (though I had to add a spacer after it as the text was too close. However, in mobile the text cannot be read - it just looks like a coloured bar along the screen.
This is the post URL and I have attached a screenshot of how the button (at the bottom of the post) looks on mobile: Crochet Pattern Testers - What are they and how do you become one? - Dora Does

Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? I’ve used buttons before but have never had this issue!

Hey Dora

Which button? can you please tell me how and where to replicate your problem? most probably it can be fixed by easy css code

Hi
I added a picture of what the button looks like on mobile - like a pink bar - not a button!
I’ll attach a screenshot of how it looks on my iPad where it displays correctly!! It’s right near the bottom of the blog post.
Many thanks for following up!!

I’m not sure it’s letting me upload the screenshot as it says the file is too big (I don’t know how to reduce file size on my phone!!!)

This one is now it looks on mobile in case it didn’t upload first time.

Mobile version

hey there

Thank you, I see it now
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

a.wp-block-button__link {
padding: 20px;
color: black;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

hey there

Thank you, I see it now