cache and sumome plugin issue

Hello,

Dear Colorlib-TEAM,

I have to be constantly deleting the cache of my website (see attached), because:

The button to share an article on Facebook stops working after 6 to 7 times I use it, but this only happens in the post in which I used it, the others remain ok until I use it also 6 to 7 times. I have the sumo plugin installed. When I clear the cache, it works again.

My website: https://alttabni.com

Can you help me with this please?

Best regards,

LP

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict with the social media icons.

You can also try using this plugin to clear your WordPress cache instead of the Hostinger plugin,

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you very much, I will try.

This can be related to a plugin that had previously installed, it is called AddToAny. Is it possible that something was left in the code that is causing incompatibility?

Thanks for advance,

LP

hi there

No, if the plugin is already removed then it can not cause any issue but i believe your problem is plugin related,

Dear Colorlib-Team,

what plugin can I use instead of the Hostinger plugin?

Thanks for advance,

LP

Hi,

If you’re using a cache plugin then the page if of course cached, so does the social sharing status, it will change only after a few hours once when the cache plugin re-create the cache. I suggest you to try some other social sharing plugin that supports cache or a cache plugin that allows the social share not to be cached.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello,

Thank you very much, i will try.

Best regards,

LP

Hi, there

Ok, I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!