Can I add a Featured Posts section between the slider and posts in homepage?

HI,

I’m trying to add a featured section right below the slider in the homepage. Ideally, 3 to 4 featured posts w/ image and the post title under it.

My issue is that the native Activello theme doesn’t have it. Thus, I’m trying to add it via elementor page builder.

My problem is that when I create a page using Elementor it leaves the page title on top of the entire design made on the page builder. So, the home page has a title “Home” which won’t look right to the viewer.

Is there a way to remove the title for just this one page (the one to be set as static home page) but leave the title on all the other pages?

My other alternative is to somehow add a featured post section right under the image for the homepage in Activello (ie. 3 or 4 posts horizontally w/ image), before the listing of posts.

I’m afraid that if neither can be done, I have to change themes, which I don’t want to do because Activello’s great. It’s fast, easy to use, very modifiable and great support from you guys.

Hope you can help with my dilemma.

Thanks.

Hi @elgee,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is there a way to remove the title for just this one page (the one to be set as static home page) but leave the title on all the other pages?

We can remove it developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for the reply.

I found a plugin that seems to be able to do it. Hide page title: Hide Page And Post Title – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

It seems to be able to get the job done. But, I’m not totally sure if it is safe, ie. that it doesn’t mess with the rest of the theme elsewhere.

Awesome great to see you got that achieved using plugin which seems safe.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!