Can I disable the jumbotron function?

Hi Ion,

The jumbotron looks very nice, but I can’t use those Jetpack needed section although already installed it.

Thank you for development this amazing theme for free.

Sincerly

Hello @c88888,

Can you please provide a couple of screenshots about what issues you are encountering?

Before anything else, you should make sure that you have checked the Custom Post Types in Dashboard > JetPack > Settings > Writing > Expand Post Types > Check boxes.

Let me know if this got you sorted or there’s need for extra investigation.

Regards

PS: Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

Hi @Ion Rutz,

Oops! I just figure it out that I forgot to connect my site with JetPack, That’s why I can’t found any option from there to enable it previously.

ADDITION QUESTION: May I know whether you have any methods could disable those unwanted section from Jumbotron? (Such as testimonials, counter and team which I’m not wanted to use them in this moment.)

I’m really appreciate for your assistant.

PS:Sorry for my broken English, I wish you could understand what I’m speaking.

Hello @c88888,

I’m happy that you got everything alright so far.

You can definitely disable the sections by accessing them in Dashboard > Appearances > Customize and then uncheck the display box.

Let me know if you got everything sorted out.

Regards

Hi,

Thank you for answering my dumb questions.

Now I’m trying to use animate.css for add some animation effects on texts and pictures, but sometime it doesn’t work.

I have created a child theme for illdy and modified the following code in front-page-bottom-header.php
<div class="animated bounceOut col-sm-12">

Also, I have added the following codes into style.css as well.

.col-sm-12{ 
		-webkit-animation-duration: 3s;
                -webkit-animation-delay: 1s;
		-webkit-animation-iteration-count: 1;
		-moz-animation-duration: 3s;
                -moz-animation-delay: 1s;
		-moz-animation-iteration-count: 1;

or

.col-sm-12{ 
		-webkit-animation-duration: 3s; !important;
                -webkit-animation-delay: 1s; !important;
		-webkit-animation-iteration-count: 1; !important;
		-moz-animation-duration: 3s; !important;
                -moz-animation-delay: 1s; !important;
		-moz-animation-iteration-count: 1; !important;

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Sincerely.

PS:Do you have any similar themes likes this? I’d like to buy one!

a great website

Hello @c88888,

I’m sorry but I cannot really assist you with your request since it’s clearly a custom dedicated solution that falls short to the free support scope.

Also, the website you are looking for seems like a custom theme, but there must be similar products to that, so you should start diggin in the Premium Themes:WordPress Theme Collections 2021 - Colorlib

If you feel like it, you could add me on Skype (Ion Rutz) and I’ll provide you more details about anything you need to know.

Kind regards