Can not update my old post

Dear Support,

Hope you are doing well.
Today I tried to update my old post. But id did not allow me. It delivered some warning messeges.

Post link: http://www.itphobia.com/android-6-0-1-marshmallow-features-review/

Warnings:
Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/itphobia/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1748

Warning: strtr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/itphobia/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1749

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/itphobia/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 235

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/itphobia/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1748

Warning: strtr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/itphobia/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1749

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/itphobia/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php:1748) in /home/itphobia/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 197

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/itphobia/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php:1748) in /home/itphobia/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1171

Please help me.

Regards
Boiporitto

Hi @Boiporitto,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Travelify theme.

Have you made any changes in the theme files?

If yes then please try reverting it.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.
This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

Best Regards,
Movin