Can´t se my sites name, and slogan, on the top of my pages and posts

Hi!
I am using Shapely and I find it very nice, but I have one problem. I have not a static front page, so I have a picture on the top. In the theme options it says that I should have my sites name and slogan on the top, but it is not visible.

I have no skills regarding this problem, and that is why I ask.
If you have solutions to this problem, that even I can fix, I would be very grateful.

Best regards
Audun

Hi,

Welcome to Shapely forums, and yes don’t worry we’re here to help. :slight_smile:

I had a doubt about your question, and made a screenshot so you understand better, http://take.ms/n72Ld in that case go to Appearance -> Customize -> Theme Options -> Site Identity and remove the logo and check this box, that reads " Display Site Title and Tagline", that way the logo image will be replaced by site title.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Thank you so very much! :slight_smile:
Now I can see my sites name. The tag line is still not visible, but I can live with that.
Thanks again!

Best regards
Audun

Yes I can see the tag line at the bottom :slight_smile:

Audun

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.