Can the Newspaper Title have Several Colors and the Font made bigger?

Hi.
The above header refers.
This is a prime request of my client for thereliancenewspaper.com.ng. I am using your newspaperx template.
Expecting your quick response.
Thanks.
MDi

Hey there

Can you tel me what do you mean by several colors?
Do you want to increase the size of the title? “EFCC: 23 FORMER STATE GOVERNORS ON CORRUPTION TRIAL”

Hi.

The newspaper Header is “The Reliance Newspaper”.

I want “The” and “Newspaper” to remain black and “Reliance” to be blue. If I can also make the font larger or smaller or even change it, then that would be splendid.

Is it possible?

Thanks.

MDi

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the font by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there but changing only the word Reliance would not be possible with out changing the way that section works or replacing it with and image:

.site-branding .header-logo .site-title {
    font-family: "Nunito Sans", sans-serif;
    color: #000;
    font-size: 61px;
    line-height: 45px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi.

Can i replace the section with an image?

Thanks.

Hi.

I finally uploaded a picture and for now it looks the way we want it to look.

However, there is another issue.

At the top of each post, there is a dark image that looks like an envelop. Whenever, my mouse on it, it appears to transition to a bigger image. Is it possible to replace the envelope image with an image specific to the post? if not, can I hide the envelope image?

Thanks.

MDi

jhi MDi

this is placeholder image, you have to add featured image in the post and this image will dissapear

Hi.

How do I do that?

I added media to a post and updated. The placeholder image is still showing on the home page and also when the post is viewed.

Your kind assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

MDi

hi MDi

take a look here, this is basic stuff in wordppress :slight_smile:

Hi Noda,

I have looked up the link. Thanks.

Now, how do I get the news ticker to appear on my mobile (android) phone?

Thanks.

MDi

Only the Search form appears on my chrome mobile browser.

Is it possible for the Newspaper Title to be above the top bar (which contains the news ticker & search form)?

Thanks.

MDi

Hello there,

That is only possible by changing the code of the theme with the aid of a third party developer. You can find one here:

https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support