Can we Add Youtube and other Social media icons?

Hi,

First of all it is amazing theme. Thank you so much for making it free since you spent so much time making it.
I have a question about the social icons. As it given in the documentation that it only support some social media. How ever I strongly feel few very important ones are missing. One of them is Youtube. Can you educate me how to add Youtube icon in Social media menu?

Also, I have few more questions, I would really appreciate if you can help me out on these:

1. How I can add the site logo (small logo image) in front of every post title?

2. How to make sure all feature image in the post would take full width? For, me its coming as a small images ruining the aesthetics of this beautiful theme. You can check the attached screen shot.

End of all, Thank you again for your support.

Regards
Sudipta

Hi Sudipta,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

How ever I strongly feel few very important ones are missing. One of them is Youtube. Can you educate me how to add Youtube icon in Social media menu?

Youtube social icon is support ed by the theme and you can use it by adding your Youtube channel URL in the menu URL field like this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOaovjLNXdIch2vLFsw_uew

Also, I have few more questions, I would really appreciate if you can help me out on these:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here Sparkling - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin