Cannot control Page design

Hi,

Recently i changed from another theme to Illdy, and have found it really amazing! Thanks for making it a free theme!

The website i am hosting is keerthiseasydish.in. It has a page “Recipes”, which, in the old theme was customized to look like the attached. (It is basically a “Posts” block created using “Stackable - Gutenberg Blocks” plugin)

However, with illdy, it does not show up like it any more and i can’t seem to figure out how to customize the page (the settings in “Dashboard -> pages -> Recipes -> edit” are still the same as old as attached , but not in effect somehow)

Pls assist

PS: I have a similar issue on the home page, where i am not able to implement a “search” block, or a shortcode for latest posts from social media. But I can take it up in a separate post if the issue’s totally different

Thanks,
Navin

Hello Navin

Well, im sorry but themes are different, they will not use same designer, in another theme you had a different design and you have a different design in this theme :slight_smile: this is normal in WordPress themes

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, and no problem i can redesign it. Just need to know how i can do it. Can you help?

I managed to fix the issue by changing the following option to leave blank (choose the dropdown at “select”)
Customizing -> General Options -> Posts page -> “Select”.

Formerly it was chosen as “Recipes” page

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Wow, cool :slight_smile:

thank you for sharing solution

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions

Thanks!