Cannot install Robust theme

I just downloaded the robust theme but when I install is I get:

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.

As I understand this is probably not a WP theme. I thought it was.
Can I get a refund for my purchase?

Thank you.

Hi there

Sorry, but its an HTML template and can not be installed as a WordPress theme

How do I get a refund? I sent a message via your contact form but have not gotten an answer yet.

Hi
You need to start it from the contact form, you will get a response,
Unfortunately im unable to process such requests

Bonjour,
je crois avoir le même problème mais avec le thème Burger que je viens d’acheter. Lors de l’installation il me met:
Je viens de télécharger le thème robuste mais lorsque j’installe, je reçois:

Le package n’a pas pu être installé. Le thème ne contient pas la feuille de style style.css.

L’installation du thème a échoué.

Je ne sais pas si c’est le même cas, donc prière me situer.
Merci

Hi @hova

you have exactly same problem as the author of this post

Quelle est la conduite à tenir dans ce cas. Je pensais acheter un thème WordPress.
Merci de nous orienter

Well, i dont know, its an html template and you may ise it as a html template :slight_smile:

I tried the contact form multiple times, I tried sending emails etc but no one replies about the refund.
I am starting to get pissed off. Is there anyone that may help me?
You’re misleading people into buying the wrong product and then you disappear…

Hey there

First of all, for support questions, you need to always use the support forum and you will always get a reply.

Most probably you wanted to install the theme as a Wordpress theme, Robust theme is not a WordPress theme, its an HTML template, and its impossible to install it as a theme in the WordPress

Hi,

You are right about the Wordpress mixup. On the other hand your site is a bit misleading. It is not clear that the template is not for wordpress. The URL for Robust template is https://colorlib.com/wp/template/robust The wp indicates this is a wordpress theme and that’s how I decided.
From your forum it seems many people have been mislead.

In any case my problem is the refund and the lack of any response from anyone regarding that matter.

Any suggestions before I start the negative reviews?

Hey there

Well, on the same page there is a tag that indicates this is an HTML template: Screenshot by Lightshot also, it’s not mentioned as a WordPress theme, just a Template

It’s not misleading, everything is clearly outlined on the page, wp in the url is the thing you should pay less attention for this

Regarding refund, you need to use the contact us page,

As others have pointed out, your Contact Us page does not work. Tried with Chrome and Firefox.