Can't access the customizer

Hello,

Having some trouble accessing the customizer. The site I am working on ‘weddings.gunvirejakobsen.no’ was up and running until I went to check it today I now get this message.

Fatal error: Class ‘Shapely_Important_Links’ not found in /home3/gunvor/public_html/wp-content/themes/shapely/inc/customizer.php on line 238

I can understand that it can’t find the string above on the specific php page, but what should I be doing to get the customizer back.

Many thanks.

Hi @kpar,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

To resolve the issue try resintalling latest version of Shapely theme on your site.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for the suggestion, this got the customizer going again, though I forgot to copy my custom .css from the wordpress interface.

I have a backup of the files before I did the reinstall, do you know where I would find the custom.css that I inputed?

Cheers.

I am not sure what custom.css file you are talking about as the theme doesn’t contain any such file.

If you are talking about the custom CSS added on the following path of the theme then it gets saved in the database and will remain there if you delete or reinstall the theme.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other