Can't add Copyright and social Menu in the footer.

Hello!
Love the theme and all the help in the support forum but I am just having a slight problem that isn’t solved! I am trying to add Copyright and Social Menu in the footer. I removed copy right for the theme by Colorlib and wordpress one… now everything is gone! I have tried nearly everything in the support forum however nothing is working. I have tried Wordpress resetting my complete site (erasing everything) and it still isn’t back

I am very new the blogging and have spent hours trying to figure it all. ANY help will be very much appreciated!

my site is: www.thedailydoseofsun.com
It is still under construction!

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

I have the Additional CSS codes below:
.main-content-area .cat-title {
display: none;
}

.entry-meta .posted-on {
}

article.post .post-categories a, .post-inner-content .cat-item a {
}

.navbar-default .nav-search {
}
@media (min-width: 767px){

.site-navigation-inner {
float: none;
margin: 0 auto;
display: table !important;
width: auto;
}
}

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Just to confrim have you resolved the issue?
I checked your site and i’m seeing copyright information as well as social media links.

Best Regards,
Support

It worked a while… then now it’s gone again! I have tried the social menu…which is on however it still isn’t showing.

I’m happy it worked out, let us know if you have any more issues.

Best Regards,
Support

Sorry but it isn’t working again. I haven’t changed anything since when it worked. My site did crash with Error 500… and went to the last backup of my site… and it’s down again.

Hey there,
Thank you for keeping in touch

Sorry to hear that.
In the footer section of the customizer and simply place the appropriate text and save.
Then clear your browser cache, and check if everything is okay.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello. Yes, I’ve managed to do that however the social menu isn’t showing up at the bottom of the page in the footer above the copyright. Is there something I need to change in any .php or CSS?

Thanks!

Hello there,

Please go to Appearance > Menus > Manage locations tab and check to see if a menu has been assigned to the Social Menu location, if there is no menu there then you would need to add a new social menu to that location.

Best Regards,
Support