Can't change jumbotron image

In the Jumbotron section of the customizer, there is no option to change the photo background. I do have “Front Page” selected as the static home page. The video showing how to change this image did not help as it looks like that was an older version of the theme. Please see attached screenshot.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You would have to change the featured image of the “Front Page” because that is the age used for the jumbotron.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi Megan!

Did it work for you? I tryed but it did not change in my costumize.

Hi, assigning a featured image to the front page did not solve the problem. The default image is still there. http://www.danieltenneymusic.com

Yes, I noticed that too. But I found under Jumbotron Section, further down next to the “colors” tab, a tab called “backgrounds”. There you change the front image. Unfortunately, I need a special code to paste on the “homepage” page that I need to use on my website. So until I solved that problem, I can not use the theme. Hope that the theme will work for you.

Hello there,

You can indeed change the image via Appearance > Customize > Jumbotron > Background however you need to ensue the use featured image option is turned off.

@varon, As it relates to the code, it may the case that you are using a maintenance plugin that has an access code option.

Best Regards,
Support

I am also having this problem, and none of these solutions is working,

Hello there,

Please go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Section > Jumbotron, from here disable the option “Featured image as jumbotron” then scroll down to “Background” and add the background image there.

Best Regards,
Support