Can't choose post format: images not displayed

Hello and thank you for this nice theme.
I have a problem: I switched from a previous theme and now, on the main page, I can only see post excerpts (whatever option I choose: display excerpts or not) and none of the posts’ images is displayed.
CLicking on the single title leads to the specific post where it’s images are clearly visible.
I have a main page without images and I can’t find an option to choose or customize the post format.

Could you please help me?

Ale-

Hi Ale-,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I tried to visit your shared site but it’s displaying the error message “Website is offline” so i can’t access it.

To display the images with the posts on your site main page you have to set featured images for the posts. you can set featured images for the posts as described on the following pages.

http://freewptp.com/tutorials/how-to-set-featured-image-or-post-thumbnail-in-wordpress/

Best Regards,
Movin

Unfortunately it’s a host problem, so I hope it’ll be fixed soon.
As regards thumbnails, you are telling me that I should re-edit every single post to choose a featured image for it?
Ain’t there a way to do it automatically?

by the way there are aother themes which actually show thumbnails along with snippets without the need of telling them what to show.

thanks

Ale-

It’s now up again.
I tried with the latest post, adding a featured image, and it solved the issue.
Now I’m gonna find a way to add a featured image to every post!

Solved.
I just added the plugin named Easy Add Thumbnail which adds a featured image to every post, including old ones.

Thank you.

Ale-

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!