Can't Customize Anything

The theme was working beautifully and I was really getting to understand how to customize the website, when all of the sudden I am unable to customize. Every time I go to the customize page I receive the following screen. Please help. It’s driving me nuts. I have tried deactivating the theme and plugin to no avail. Any link that I press on this page doesn’t work. The bar at the top says it is eternally loading.

Hi,

1. After update the theme, make sure you update the illdy-companion plugin too, after that make sure you clear all your cache, browser cache and plugin’s cache if you’re using any cache plugin.

2. If that didn’t solve, it maybe some plugin compatibility cause this, to confirm this, can you try disable all the plugins and refresh the cache and see that fixes the issue, if that solves then activate plugins one by one to find which plugin cause the issue.

3. If that didn’t solve, pass us the WP Login details in a Private Reply, we will check what is going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Same problem with Illdy Update (today)… nothing to customize anymore - all plugins deativated, cache cleared - problem still existing :frowning: (with firefox and google)

After following all of the steps you provided nothing seemed to work. Here’s my info like you requested.

safeguardingyourmarriage.com
admin - login
SgYm17!! - password

I was also wondering if you could help me enlarge the logo size? I would like to double the size of what it is right now.

Thank you.

I’m having the same problem! What happened I just launched today!!

it seemed to happen when I updated the Illdy Companion plugin. Help!

Hi @poguebryan,

Can you add this in your wp-config.php and update me?

define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false );

It shows some JavaScript error, but I the script concatenation is ON, so if you add that I can test which script is causing this.

Hi @ericope,

Can you pass us your WP Login and FTP login details in a private reply, so that we can test what cause this? Make sure you disable all the plugin and test that out.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

@laranz Can you walk me through how to do this? I don’t understand how to add define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false ); to my wp-config.php.

Thanks.

Bryan

Hi,

I’m also having this problem in exactly the same way.

I was using the theme then it just stopped letting me access the customization panel properly

Please could you help as I have an important meeting early next week when the website needs to be completed by.

Thanks,
Nicola

Exactly the same problem…please help us!

Hi,

Sorry for a late in response, please use this solution https://colorlibsupport.com/t/idlly-theme-customize-has-stopped-working-please-how-to-fix-urgent-reply/page/3/#post-124846 it will fix the issue, and also the issue will be fixed in the upcoming version.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.