Can't edit body of sections

Hello, I recently installed the Illdy template and started to edit it in “preview”, unfortunately I can not edit the text of the sections, only the title of these, and install the Illdy companion as I suggested but the field for edit the texts.

These fields appear once this template is activated?

Thank you very much.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance > About Illdy and install the Illdy companion plugin, you need that to edit the text in the description.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for the prompt response.

I already have the plugin installed and active in its latest version, but I still can not edit the contents of the sections.

Hello there,

Thanks for letting me know.

Please go to Dashboard > Updates and install all pending updates available there.
Also, please use the following plugin and tell me what version of php you are using:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, I have the following version of php (attached in image).

I also have this message that appears on several screens …

In order to use the Illdy Companion plugin you have to also install the Illdy Theme

Do I need to activate the template already in production? that is, is the preview mode I can not edit the body of the sections?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Do you have the Illdy theme and companion plugin activated? You need theme to both be active.
Please click “Install Illdy” and install it if need be.

Best Regards,
Support

I think that’s the problem, I was only editing the template in “preview”, I’ll try activating the theme completely.
Thank you.

Hello there,

Let me know if that helped so that we can resolve the issue for other users to see.

Best Regards,
Support