Can't edit the widgets in the WP customizer anymore

Hi there,

after the last WP and shapely update, I can’t edit the widget via the Customizer anymore. If I go to the widget section in the customizer, it says this:
"Your theme has 6 widget sections, but this particular page does not display them.
You can navigate to other pages on your website while using the customizer to view and edit the widgets available on those pages. "

So I can still edit the widget via Design/Widgets but It would be nice if this options via the customizer comes back.

Thanks

Luca

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi!

Unfortunately, I have the same problem. Furthermore, all parallax sections with full background and my embedded galleries (based on unite gallery plugin) are not working too (area of respective section is blank). Parallax sections with top, left or right settings are working!

I tried to deactivate any plugin which is not necessary but without success.
All widgets are still listed inside the widget dashboard.

I appreciate any help very much!
Best, Melanie.

€dit: Nothing said! The problem was the FancyBox Plugin v.3.1.7.
Best, Melanie.

hey there

Dear Melanie thank you for sharing solution, next time please open your own ticket, it’s easier to handle for customers and for support as well :slight_smile:

Thanks! Had the same issue. Disabling FancyBox Plugin fixed it right up.

That’s great :slight_smile:
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!