Can't make changes

Hello!

Thanks for nice theme! I do have som problems!
1.I tried to put a form into the jumbotrone area but it did end up like a code all over the side now it is impossible to change it and take it away. I did remove the theme from admin and also in ftp but it is still there when I reinstall. What can I do to fix this? Is it not possible to have other text without the dots?

1. And tried to remove the skills section, can I?

2. I can’t but in new servicese after taken them away. The save button is not working.

Hope to get help from you soon!

Best regards Sara

Here is the image

And it is not possible to write in the text filed in many of the areas, entrys, the text field is not lokking as it nroamlly could.

I think some bug has been coming in the theme, but how do I get it to dissapeare?

picture

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. The Jumbotron is a specialized section so using an contact form there would not be a good place to put it. It would be best to use a text widget and add the form there.

2. You can remove the skills section by going to Appearance > Widgets > FrontPage About sidebar and removing the skills widget.

3.If the save button is not working, I need you to go to Dashboard > Updates and install all the updates available there because theme or WordPress may be outdated.

The images that you shared are too large, please try reducing the file size and uploading them again.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello again!

And thanks to your answers! Here is my replys!

1. The Jumbotron is a specialized section so using an contact form there would not be a good place to put it. It would be best to use a text widget and add the form there.
    Sara:As you can see on my attached picture, I somehow managed to get the form into that jombotrone area. And now I can’t get it go away. I tried to remove the theme even from ftp file zilla. The code is stil there when I did re installed the theme. So how shall I do to get the theme be “fresh” and clean again?

2. You can remove the skills section by going to Appearance > Widgets > FrontPage About sidebar and removing the skills widget.
    Sara: When I go to “Appearance > Widgets > FrontPage About sidebar” there is no skills widget. But I see it on the right side.
    Strange…What to do?

3. If the save button is not working, I need you to go to Dashboard > Updates and install all the updates available there because theme or WordPress may be outdated.
    Sara: I have all the last versions of everything. The save button works in some fields, but not everywhere. Se picture. It is the servcie area.

And the last thing I can’t wright in some of the editing fields. It looks wrong. Se picture.

Could you please look into the theme with the login?! : user:sara and pw: fengur9046

Best regards Sara