can't modify parallax frontpage widgets

Hi,
I’m working on the SHAPELY theme and since a few weeks I’m not able anymore to change widgets on the parallax frontpage (the button on the top “publish” (publié in french) is not clickable)… so I can modify everything but can’t save it… I tried in different navigators (firefox, safari, chrome) but same thing…

Anyone has an idea of what’s going on?
Thanks a lot.
Seb

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please use the following plugin and tell me what version of PHP you have installed:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for yoru answer.

here are the info

PHP Version: 5.6.33
WordPress Version: 4.9.4
Server Software: Apache

Hello there,

5.6 is the stable version of WordPress so that should be fine.
Please try using the following plugin to clear your WordPress cache:

Afterwards, please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict in the customizer.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
I cleared the cache and disabled a few plugins but nothing change…

Hello there,

Do you have this issue when you switch to another theme?

Best Regards,
Support

I just try switching to parallax frame for example and yes I have the same issue. not possible to click on the upper button (probably save): it’s written published (“publié” in french actually) and it’s not clickable.

Hi,

1. Try disable all the third party plugins you have, clear the browser cache and now see that fixes the issue or not?
  2. If still facing issue, pass us the WP Login details in a Private Reply, so that we can login and check what is going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,

Just did the phase 1. and nothing changed.

Here are my info:
ID: [email protected]
PW: Nomase31!

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Sebastien

Hello Sebastien

I need url of your website as well

yes sorry… www.vintageracingspirit.com/wp-admin

Thank you

I just tried your problem and i changed “Planning 2018” to “Planning 2019” and as you can see its saved, there was no problem :slight_smile:
can you tell me where exactly and how can i replicate your problem?

When I go in to Appearence / modify CSS, in order to modify the front page.
The blue button on the top, to save changes, is unclickable and says “published” (publié in french). So here I can do all I changes I want but can’t save. And when I’m going to Pages / frontpage, there is nothing in. I can’t make change in the front page…

Hi

Yes, but as you can see my changes is applied on your website, i tried it again and its working for me, can you record a video of the problem? or, step by step procedure on how to replicate the problem
“When I go in to Appearence / modify CSS, in order to modify the front page.” - im thinking about this, how additional css and frontpage is related to each other? they are different parts of the functions??

Hello,
I send you 2 screenshots.

• The first show where I click to go the frontpage modifications (not the personnalised CSS).
  • The second is when I arrive on this new section. As you can see blue button on the top is not clickable and nothing shown on the right side. Here we must see all elements of the frontpage (widgets) and by clicking one of them, we can modify it.

Hi,

Can you go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS ( in your case CSS additionnel ) and see that fixes the issue?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello,
unfortunately it’s the same issue…