Cant remove sections

Try to remove different sections omn the front page but they are still there. www.lambox.uk Tried to remove services, but as you can see it still showing. Anyway love the theme. Also some issues with jumbo img not responsive and other small issues.

Hello Alex,

Please proceed to update the theme to the latest version, the section visibility should have been fixed.
https://wordpress.org/themes/download/illdy.1.0.24.zip?nostats=1

Don’t forget to make a backup of the old files before replacing just in case something goes wrong.

As for the responsiveness of the image, please provide a couple of screenshots and what you’d like it to look like and I’ll do my best to assist you with it. Same for the small issues that you are encountering.

If the update will not fix the issue, use this code to hide the section:

#services{
display: none;
}

Regards

Thx the new update fixed it. Your theme is awesome and f… cool. But it has some bugs here and there. Responsiveness on the jumbotrone is one of the main issues I have for now. www.lambox.uk reduce size of the window and you see the header is not fully responsive.

There are another few issues also just can not remember what it is hehe. I been using this theme for some clients and it’s working out very good. There is just some things about formatting of txt especially on the header.

• Archive txt on the main pic when going to webshop http://lambox.uk/shop/ I know how to fix it since others mentioned this before. But it shouldnt really be there in the first place. You should be able to name the sections whithout changing the php. Not a big deal. This theme is one of the best and more simple ones I have worked with. Perhaps not the most simple, but one of the coolest.

Keep up the good work. You are great.

Alex

Here is another bug. When you use woocommerce and add products the shopping tags overlap eachother. http://lambox.uk/shop/ tried to fix it with css, but didnt find out how yet

Alex

Also missing ability to use HTML in different sections. Like About. The txt is compressed without ability to put in line breaks and spaces etc.

Hello Alex,

Please try to use this CSS code for the header image:

#header{
background-position: center;
}

You get the not so responsive behaviour because the image is trying to cover all the height of the header. You could use some custom rules to force it for the full width but that would mean to have white top and bottom or repeat the image to cover all the height.

I’m having some trouble to visualize the shop category malfunctions, maybe you can provide a screenshot and as for the HTML in the Title and Entry of the sections, you should use <br/> for a new like as it is support for several versions now.

Regards

Hello again. Another issue. I want the jumbotrone img to be like the blog / pages image if you look at www.skinclinic.no you can see it’s different on the front kpage compared to the other pages. Is there a way to fix that?

Alex

Another issue. Seem there is a conflict somewhere in the theme with contactform7 All the sites I used the theme with contactform 7 either get error not sent, or sent but no emails coming to my inbox

Another thing. About section is iot possible to have only the txt and remove the skills from this section?

Alex

And how to set background image on the contact section on front page thx :slight_smile:

A

Hello Alex,

The website is in development mode and I cannot see it.

You can use this CSS to make the header picture smaller for the homepage:

#header .bottom-header {
    padding-top: 40px;
    padding-bottom: 40px;
}

You can use this CSS selector to change the contact form background to a picture

#contact-us {
background: url(yourURLhere) transparent !important;
}

As for the contact issue, you should check for validations errors and see if you can find any.
You should also you an email that has @yourdomain.com at the end.
And it could also be the fact that you are in construction mode and that’s why it is not currently working.

To remove the default widgets content, you should add a blank text widget, it’s the easiest workaround, or you could use CSS:

.widget_illdy_skill{
}

Regards

The CSS .widget_illdy_skill{
} removes the skills but leave a big white gap instead.

Also the social icons I would like to change linkedin or twitter with g+ and instagram how to fix that

Alex

Hello Alex,

Try this CSS code to shorten the bottom spacing:

#about .section-header{
margin-bottom: 0;
}
#about{
padding-bottom: 85px;
}

Unfortunately, I cannot assist you with the social icons modifications since it would require extensive custom work that clearly falls short to the free support scope.

Regards

Thx for the last css

Another thing. How can I change color of the menu items, the yellow mouseover

Hello, I’m having the same problem with being unable to delete the sections even after I click do not show this section. Particularly for the “contact us” section.

I tried uploading the new version of theme and got an error the destination folder already exists.

I tried inserting the line of code into Editor to no avail:
#contactus{
}

Any other suggestions?? Thanks.

Hello leedan97

Section is called “contact-us” you should use this CSS instead.

#contact-us {
}

Regards
Alex

Hello. Still some problem making the jumbotrone pic fully responsive…

Hello, i can´t replace “Contact us” title. Once i change it and save still is “Contact us title”. Happens the same with adress title and cusotmer service title. I just can´t replace.

whats the link to your site?