Category and Widget Font Change

Can I please have code to change the font of categories and widgets?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, could you provide a url to your site so I could help you further?

Best Regards,
Support

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

article.post .post-categories a,
.post-inner-content .cat-item a{
    font-family: arial;
}

#secondary .widget {
    font-family: arial;
}

Please change the font arial in the above CSS code to whatever you want.

Thank you. This works for categories but does not change the font of the category when the post is opened. Can I have code to make it change everywhere?

The code doesn’t work for the widget titles which remain the same - only the text within the widget changes. I would like to change the font of the widget titles.

I would also like to change the font for the text that appears at the bottom of each post:

Older posts etc.

Thank you.

I’ve fixed everything and just need to change the font of the older and newer posts.

The issue is that every change I’ve made to the fonts are not showing on mobile browsers - mobile browsers are using quite ugly fonts instead! How do I apply the changes to mobile browsers?

Update:

I have fixed the mobile browser issue all using Use Any Font plugin however I wonder if you can help me…

There is a Custom Elements box in the plugin. What should I write there to make an uploaded font apply to all categories as well as the older posts text?

@lucydm To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.