Category widget title

Good morning,

I am brand new with the Dazzling Theme, and have been able to find most answers to my questions on this great forum.

The site is not yet published but here is the link to the page I am referring to:
http://wbfn.org/New-Book-Project/index.php/category/news-media/

The sidebar category widget title appears in a color and size I would like to change or perhaps not display at all (circled in red on the attached print screen)
I tried this code but it did not work:
.page-title h1{
color: #000000;
font-size: 12px;
}

Hope you can help and a big thanks for your time,

Gilda

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use one of the following CSS code to edit the color and font or remove the title by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Change title color*/
h1.page-title {
    display: none;
}

/*Remove title*/
h1.page-title {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your quick answer, I replied to your email but I assume this was not the way to proceed.

The code you provided works to remove page titles entered when you create static pages, I have it in my customized css file.

The right sidebar of my post pages has a category widget, the page which is generated when you click on the widget has its own title on top of the post title. This is the one I want to remove. In the attached file, you see that the post titles wraps around the image, I do not believe I can change Dazzling code to do that. However, for this specific site, I will only be displaying one category, with many subcategories. So it does not really matter if the title displays or not.

Thank you for your help,

Gilda

Hello there,

The image you provided is not using the Dazzling theme, please check the image to ensure it is the correct one.

I await your response.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello and thank you for your answer.

Yes I know this is not the Dazzling theme I was just trying to give you another example of the look I was aiming at compared to the first screen shot I sent which was the Dazzling theme. I did solve the issue though, my original code was wrong:
.page-title h1{
}
The code which for me did the trick is:
h1{
}
alternatively I could do
h1 {
display: none:
}
If I did not want the huge green header on the first screenshot I sent you.

Best

Gilda

Hey there,

Thank you for the clarification.

Happy to hear that you were able to solve the issue.
Just to confirm is there anything else you’d like me to assist you with?

Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you, all good for the time being. Best, Gilda

Hello there,

You are most welcome.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support