Center align comment form and related posts

Hi team!

I was wondering if you could help me center align the default comment form. Also, there’s a recent posts widget (from jetpack) at the end of all posts and I would like to center that as well. Please help!

My site: http://www.lipstickalchemist.com/

Hi @lipstickalchemist,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don’t see it on your shared site so could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best Regards,
Movin

You can see it on this post.

It is centre aligned with in a post container where the post content is displayed.

You can’t make it to also occupy remaining sidebar space as post container is one column and sidebar is another.

No I know that.
The comment form is left aligned, by default. I would like to align all elements of the form to the center.

Please share the screenshot of how you want it to display.

I want the comment form items to be centered like in the image New comment form.

I also want to center the Related Posts (Jetpack widget) like the rest of my post and sharing icons, like in the image Related posts new.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

#respond p {
    text-align: center;
}

#page h3.jp-relatedposts-headline {
    float: none;
}

Yes, perfect! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi Za!
I really like your page! I was wondering which plug in you used for you related post widget at the end of each post? It looks great :slight_smile:

Love, Theresa

@Theresa It is Jetpack plugin related posts module as descried here Related Posts