Center banner ad

I want to use the banner ad as my logo position.

Is there a way to center the banner ad.

I will not be using the logo position for any image, nor will I use any text in that position.

I want to ONLY use the banner ad as the place holder for my logo.

Thank you for a great free template.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In relation to your question here, could you kindly share a link where you have the banner ad set uo so that we can properly advice, if this is something achievable.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

I currently have the site et up on a virtual server on a Macintosh using MAMP.

I think you can get the idea of what I want from the attached screen shots…one is the original demo and the other shows where I want the ad banner…pretty simple question.

Thank you.

Here is second screenshot with what I want to achieve.

Thank you

HI

Our demo does not have same layout in the header, we don’t have banner, we have only logo, so i cant generate custom css from our demo and i need live website for this, you can refresh this ticket once you upload your website online

Don’t understand your answer. The first screenshot IS YOUR TEMPLATE with an image above the woman’s head. I thought the documentation refers to it as the ad banner (inside the image it says PLACE YOUR AD HERE). That is straight from the demo! I downloaded it not more than a week ago!

My question is, how do you move that ad (with the words PLACE YOUR AD HERE) to be centered? Did you update that free template and have removed the ad banner?

Thank you

Here is a screenshot of your website from one minute ago.

If that feature is no longer part of the free template, how about updating your website.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try out thsi CSS to center the banner ad:

.header-banner {
    text-align: center;
}

.col-sm-8 {
    width: 100%;
}

.site-header .banner-wide {
    float: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for…thank you.

Great, :slight_smile: I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!