Center Footer Links

Hi, thanks for the great theme! I’m sure that this is an easy fix, but I’ve tried everything I can think of to no avail.

Can someone provide me the CSS to center the footer links at the bottom of the page?

Thanks so much!

Hi @disco,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

footer .copyright {
    width: 100%;
    text-align: center;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks so much for your response, Movin!

Unfortunately, that did not help. I have .copyright set as “display: none;” because I did not want to show the original theme’s copyright, and wanted to display it within my widgets. I did remove this and try your suggestion, but it still did not work.

I have not been able to figure out how to override the two column layout to have the class=“col-md-6” role=“navigation” expand full page width. I would like to put my privacy policy and such pages centered as footer links and not float left.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Thank you again, Movin! I really like the footer links, so I hope we can figure out the css of this.

http://rachelle.recycledfusion.com/

Please let me know if I need to open another thread, but I have one more question. I also have a blurry logo problem. I am trying to override the php from auto width and height so that I can upload a crisper png and manually downsize it.

I added this css:

#logo a img {
max-height: 60px;
max-width: 100px;
}

This has changed only the mobile site. I have tried every plugin that you offer, tried changing the php as well as other retina plugins.

$args[‘width’] = 9999;
$args[‘height’] = 9999;

changed 9999 to “”

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

You can centre align them by using the below CSS code.

.site-footer nav.col-md-6 {
    float: none;
    margin: 0 auto;
}
Please let me know if I need to open another thread, but I have one more question.

Yes please create a separate topics for each of your questions.

Colorlib hasn’t been allowing me to reply.

Unfortunately, that didn’t work. Any other suggestions?

Thank you!

Colorlib hasn’t been allowing me to reply.

Are you getting any error message?

Please try clearing browser cache and logging out / in again.

Unfortunately, that didn’t work. Any other suggestions?

I visited your shared site http://rachelle.recycledfusion.com/ but didn’t see any footer links on it.

Could you please share me the screenshot of what you are referring as footer links so that i can help you?