Center Right/Left Parallax Widget on Home Page on Mobile

Hello!

Can I please get the CSS code to center the left and right parallax widgets on mobile ONLY please?

Hey there

Please always include a link to the page in your question and give me a reference of the section you want to center

Thanks! (see widgets, want centered on mobile only - thank you)

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

@media (max-width: 767px){
#shapely_home_parallax-7 .col-md-4 {
text-align: center;
}
#shapely_home_parallax-6 .col-md-4.col-sm-5.mb-xs-24 {
}
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Worked perfectly, thank you so much!

Cool :slight_smile:

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions

Thanks!

Hello! I am now trying this on a different site and it is not working exactly… I want to send URL, but don’t want in public forum for SEO reasons… not seeing way to make this private in new forum…

Can you figure this out? URL is:

p r e t t y p a w s p e t g r o o m e r s (dot com)

I want the two parallax sections that are right and left to be centered on mobile… code above only works for one of them. Thank you in advance!

Which images Kimmy?
Parallax images on your site seem to be already centered

Hi there!

On mobile, only the top one is with the code provided. Can you please provide code to make both left and right parallax, centered on mobile.

Thank you!

Hi

try this code:

@media (max-width: 767px){
#shapely_home_parallax-6 .col-md-4 {
}
#shapely_home_parallax-6 .col-md-4.col-sm-5.mb-xs-24 {
}
}

Kimmy, be aware good support is depending on clearly formulated question :slight_smile:

Thank you! I thought it was extremely clear… “making right and left parallax centered on mobile?” - thought that was really easy to understand?

Anyway, so the new code made the one I was trying to center, centered… but then the first one was not aligned… when I used codes together, it worked… is there a way to consolidate the two codes or no?

You guys should consider that as part of the basic theme… making that mobile responsive (centered). I bet you get asked it a lot?

Anyone out there? Can I get an answer?

Kimmy, which one is not aligned here: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Le me see it on the screenshot