Centering content inside the pages

This topic might seem obvious and stupid but I really can’t do it.

I have a problem in centering the content inside the pages of my website using the Shapely theme. I tried to change the CSS but I can’t understand which part is the one that actually affect the content.

The pages that I’m trying to modify are just showing a title and a slider by MasterSlider or the Instagram Feed plugin. I’ve just succeeded in centering the title but not the sliders or the plugins

Could you please tell me which part do I have to modify in order to center the content in all the pages?

Thank you for your attention!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to one of the pages so that we can inspect the page and provide some CSS to center the content?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi!

Thank you for your rapid answer!

Here’s the link of one of the pages that where I would like to center the content, in this case it is the Instagram Feed PlugIn:
http://www.davidepirotta.com/my-instagram-feed/

Thanks once again!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to center the Instagram Feed by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Instagram Feed*/
@media (min-width: 992px)
.col-md-8 {
    left: 50%;
    transform: translate(-50%);
}

h1.entry-title {
    text-align: center;
}

Best Regards,
Support

I actually still have the same problem, the content is still anchored to the left unfortunately.

It looks like it is reserving space for the sidebar even though I had taken out all the widgets from it.

Is there a way to remove that space on the right side (if possible without changing its dimension, because I think it is fine right now) and leaving the content in the center?

Thank you so much!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

The Instagram feed is fine. I just checked it from my end and it’s perfect (see screenshot). Could you try clearing your browser cache to see if that’s the issue? Also, are you having this issue on other pages? If so, please send me a link to another page with this issue so that I may do some further testing.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support