Chance font of categories and tags under posts area for Activello

Hello again

Sorry for all the questions I have asked on the forum. I have tried to search the forums for previous topics on my questions, so these are a few things I can’t find. I really appreciate your help and also the amazing free theme.

Is it possible to change the font of the categories and tags at the bottom/top of posts? I want to change them to all lowercase and possibly change the font too.

Many thanks

Hannah

Hi Hannah,

I hope you are well today.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .cat-title a, #page .tagcloud a {
    text-transform: lowercase;
    font-family: arial;
}

Change the font family in the above code to whatever you want to use.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks. This changed the font of the tags at the bottom of the page but not the main category that appears at the top of the post. Is it possible to change that to lowercase to?

Thanks

Hannah

To change that also try using the following CSS code instead of above provided code.

#page .cat-title a, 
#page .tagcloud a,
#page .post-inner-content .cat-item a,
#page .flex-caption .post-categories a {
    text-transform: lowercase;
    font-family: arial;
}

Hello Movin

Can I use this code to change the font size of the Category title to make it bigger - News & Views, Blog etc on the image attached of my page.

This forum is really helpful, thank you!

@labelwarrior To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.