change blog display title

Hi, thank you for your ongoing support for this great theme.

I notice that if you change the name of title under “blog options” it changes the title that displays on the main blog page, but also renames the whole site, so that the same title displays on the tab of the browser for all pages.

What I want, is to retain the name of the company on all pages, but to change the title that displays on the Blog main page to “Blog” without changing any other displayed name. I managed to change it to “blog” but then the whole site is called “blog”! e.g. on the tab for 'about us" it says “about us - blog” when what I want it to say is “about us - continuous improvement projects”. But if I change the title to “continuous improvement projects” that becomes the title of the blog page. I don’t seem to be able to have both.

All other pages pick up the title for the page automatically - so “about us” is automatically displayed as the title for that page, but the blog works differently, it seems.

Is there a way to do what I want, or is it just that I’m trying to use the theme in a way that wasn’t intended? Or maybe it’s my limited ability to use wordpress.

http://s513515046.websitehome.co.uk/

Any help welcome!

Thanks
Becky

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to do this within the theme at the moment, however, you may add this as a featured request here:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks - not sure how to do that!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have went ahead and added your request. As point of information, in order to a request you would simply need to click the green button that says “New Issue” and add the issue there.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello there,

It is not trouble at all.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support