Change Blog Featured Images Size

Hi

I have started adding featured images to my blog posts, but I’m unable to change their appearance.

I have created a home page, and a blog page, which are setup as such in the settings. When going to the blog page, I’m not given the option to change the page template as seen here (https://colorlib.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/06/page-attributes.png). This option is available on other pages.

If I set the posts page in the settings to be a different page, the template option is then visible on my blog page, but as soon as I set the posts page to my blog in the settings, it then disappears.

Please could you assist me in metting my blog pages setup with medium images rather than full?

Thanks

Hi @ianmackers,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Travelify theme that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin

That worked perfectly.

But, would it not be easier to have this option added to the page template section rather than having the custom code?

Thanks
ianmackers

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

But, would it not be easier to have this option added to the page template section rather than having the custom code?

This is happening because of the WordPress default functionality and the theme is not doing anything here.