Change Color on Widget

Hello, good afternoon!

First of all I’d like to thank you for this theme 'cause it’s everything I imagined for my webpage. Second, I am from Brazil so excuse me my poor English.

I’m new in this area of editing sites, so I’m facing some issues that I don’t know if they are easy to solve, so I decided to contact the support.

My website is http://catacrese.com.br , and, as you can see, I use (or wanted to) most B&W colors, but I can’t change the dark blue areas in my page. All the widgets - Newspaper X: Header Module, Post Layout C, Post Layout D, … - have some details in blue that I wanted to turn them in black. The same issue in the footer; I wanted the footer to be black and the words in white.

I searched all over the internet for an answer but I wasn’t able to solve this. I’m a lay person on what concern css, php and web design in general so I ask if you know how to help me?

Thanks!

I loved newpaper theme its best
But now a days a problem arise ,As the layout of theme i didnt do that type layout how i do that layout.
My website is https://tricksbyguptaji.com

1. now colors, use Blue & white but I can’t change the dark blue areas in my pages. All the widgets – Newspaper X: Header Module, Post Layout C, Post Layout D, … – have some details in blue that I wanted to turn them in black. The same issue in the footer; I wanted the footer to be black and the words in white.

What i do for that?

I think you solve my problem ,Please my solve that problem Fast.

HI I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES WHAT SHOULD I DO PLESAE

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You would need to use some CSS code to change these colors. lease go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Footer Color*/
#colophon {
    background-color: black;
}

/*Border color*/
.section-title, .page-title, .newspaper-x-content .widget-title, .newspaper-x-after-content-sidebar .widget-title, #comments > h3:first-of-type, #reply-title, .newspaper-x-related-posts .newspaper-x-related-posts-title > h3 {
    border-left: 5px solid black;
}

The website is not using the theme so I used the theme demo to create the CSS provided.

Best Regards,
Support