Change colors in theme

Hello!

I’m currently working on changing the colors of the theme (which I really like!), but I’ve noticed that the changes have not appeared on some parts.

I’ve changed all colors to #00b3c6 (or #60bec8 for hovering links), but some parts keep showing the original purple color.

The parts that have not changed: hovering over links on the top menu, bottom navigation menu and the button + outline of the box on the contact form on the front page.

I’ve attached an image with all the screenshots of these parts.

I hope somebody can help me. Thanks!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Please provide link to that page and reference to the element, also what exactly you want to change on that element
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hey!

Thanks for the fast answer ^^

I hope the link without the correct domains works fine, I just started creating the web so I haven’t got around changing it yet: https://livingsimple.pilvia.site/

I want all the links and buttons #00b3c6, rather then the original purple. I already changed the settings on the customizer but two of the elements didn’t change: top menu and contact form.
You’ll see that when hovering over links on the top menu, they appear purple. Same happens on the contact form on the front page, where the button appears purple and so does the hovering over the boxes on the same form.

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Can you please disable the redirection page? I am unable to view the site because the page won’t load.

Best Regards,
Support