Change default font for menu & header

Is there an easy way of changing the font being used to display text other than the main body? I much prefer the Tahoma font but using this for the body txt while the rest of the site is still using helvetica does not look nice - sustainablequeensland.info/
Thanks
Wiebe

The basic idea would be like this:

body {
    font-family: Tahoma;
}

Add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS.

Let me know if this helps.

My apologies. I am brand new to sparkling, and the support forum; and cannot even work out how to post a questiom?? Hence, my only way of doing this is by responding to your thread. This is my question:

I am new to Colorlib Sparkling, and want to set up a simple home page. Any help with any of the following 3 tasks would be much appreciated.

1. How to create a menu at the top of the page (i.e . Home, About, Programs, Testimonials …)
  2. Create a single column home page (i.e. nothing in right hand margin)
  3. Create a static page with no comment box beneath

Many thanks.

I want to change the font used on the pages and posts. I pasted the code you suggested above into Theme Options – Other – Custom CSS as follows:

body {
    font-family: Tahoma;
}

This allowed me to change the font used in the navigation, the sidebars, footers and widgets, but NOT the font that is used in pages and posts.

I checked the post and page edit screens to be sure no font was hidden within the code. It is not. I can’t find what is informing the choice of font for pages and posts.

Can you please tell me where and how to make the change?

You can view the site here:
virtualbusinessincubator.com/servingMed

Thank you for your help.