Change Font and Size for Site Title, Tag Line, and Any Text on the Header Image

We need to know how to change the font family and size of the site title and tag line, and any text that’s on the header image on the home page.

Also, please see the footer here: http://787.47d.myftpupload.com/ - The following content is not found in anywhere in the current widgets, so I can’t even see where this is being pulled from to remove it:

Products
Our work
Club
News
Announcement

Information
Pricing
Terms
Affiliates
Blog

Support
Documentation
FAQs
Forums
Contact

Support
Documentation
FAQs
Forums
Contact

Thank you!

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

In regards to the footer, you can hide it with CSS or replace the content with yours, the default content will be replaced with yours.

In regards to changing font family, you can view the following CSS on how to add custom fonts:

You can also use this chrome extension to make CSS changes. Then copy the changes to the Additional CSS section of the theme options.
Extention: Stylebot - Chrome Web Store

Best regards,
Support.

Thank you for your reply. However, I need specific direction on how to do this, since I can’t even find the content in the widgets, and not sure what the CSS would be:

“In regards to the footer, you can hide it with CSS or replace the content with yours, the default content will be replaced with yours.”

Also, it’s more that I need to know how to change the font size for the site title, bot necessarily the font family. Please advise.

Thank you,

Also need to know how to make the button a solid color in the jumbotron section on the home page please.

Just following up - need this information ASAP today please:

I need to know how to change the font size for the site title, not necessarily the font family. Please advise.

Also need to know how to make the button a solid color in the jumbotron section on the home page please.

(I figured out the footer widgets - it just wasn’t clear that I had to put widgets in those spaces to override the content the theme puts in by default.)

Hello there,

I have already replied to a post you created with the same issue. Please refer to that post for the solutions.

Best Regards,
Support