Change font and size

Hi,

How do I change the font on the posts name (header of each font, if that makes sense)?
And also, I want the menu, post itself and widget names to all be the same font - but I’d like to change it from the standard lora serif to something more minimal, like helvetica for example. Do I need custom css or can I change it in editor?

I appreciate all the help I’ve been getting here! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi @blogbynoelle,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

h1.entry-title {
    font-family: helvetica;
}

.page-content, .entry-content, .entry-summary,
.navbar-default .navbar-nav li a,
h3.widget-title {
}

You can change the font family in the above code to whatever you want to use.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,

All the sizes went bananas when I did this… And the categories, dates and months are still the same old Lora font… See screenshot :slight_smile:

Hi @blogbynoelle,

If you want to also change the font of categories, dates and months then please use the following CSS code on your site replacing previously provided code.

h1.entry-title {
}
.entry-meta, .entry-meta a,
article.post .post-categories a, .post-inner-content .cat-item a,
.page-content, .entry-content, .entry-summary,
.navbar-default .navbar-nav li a,
h3.widget-title {
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,

As you can see the sizes are all over the place in previous screenshot. The date is still smaller than the normal text, same with the widget names. Can I use a standard size for everything except header which I still want in a different font/size?

Thanks!

Hi @blogbynoelle,

Using the previously provided code we have just changed the font family of the text and not size but as text are displayed in different size in different font family therefore you are getting this result.

You can change the font size of above elements to whatever you want to set by using the following CSS font-size Property.

http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_font_font-size.asp

Regards,
Movin