Change Font colour and size in Services Widgets

Hi, I would like to commend you for the amazing theme. One problem which i cannot find a workaround for is changing the font colour and size of the Services widgets section. Is this possible? Thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are well.

You can change the color by going to Appearance > Widgets >Front Page - Services Sidebar and change the color there but to change the font size you will need to go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and add the following code :

#services .section-content .service .service-title {
    font-size: 20px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

This works only to change the title of the widget, meaning the part with the icon. I would like to change the size and colour of the widget content text, which is under the widget title. Essentially, I would like to change the dark grey colour of the font to white, or black.

Best Regards,
Steve

Hello Steve,

Thanks for explaining that request. The following CSS code should allow you to change the text color for the services section’s content:

/*Description text color*/
#services {
    color: black;
}

/*Column text color*/
#services .section-content .service .service-entry {
    color: black;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thankyou very much, this worked like a charm!

Regards,
Steve

Hello there,

I am glad that the solution I provided worked. Please feel free to contact us in the future with any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support

This only seems to change the first item in this section. The rest appear with the stock ‘blue’ color. How is it possible to apply the color to all the items in this section?

Thanks,
Nick

I figured out my issue!

I was having problem changing the color of both the icon and description. Ultimately, changing this to another color (in this case, red) and applying the change then changing it back to white (my desire color), I was able to get the desire result. I had to each one before saving and publishing the change but it seems to stick.

Nick

Hello there,

Nice work on solving the issue.
Please keep us posted on any other problems that may occur.

Best Regards,
Support