Change Font Colour?

Hi! How do I go about changing the font colour of things like the writing in my Bio and such?
Here is my website! in the works at the moment shaughnessyrosemusic.com
all i want is for my writing to be white, but changing the accent colours and such doesnt work. the grey wont go away?

Hi @shaughnessyrose,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I tried to access your shared site to help you to change font color but the site is not accessible and displaying the error “This site can’t be reached”

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello, please how do I change the font colour of posts both for my writings and for the widget. I am using a dark colour for the background on my activello theme and want the white colour to really pop out. How do I go about it, please? I have been able to change the title colours but I want to change the main body writing colours as well. Also after installing my theme I don’t see the option for the Font Awesome

@ashama To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.