Change Font on Post/Index Page

I have a static home page and two categories in my blog, rifoon.com, and the menu has a link to “Home”, Category 1 and Category 2. Each category choice leads to an index page where the title, an image and introductory text for each post in the selected category are displayed. I want to change the font that appears on the post or index page for each category without changing the font in the actual post. Is this possible? I have done some CSS changes in the past and probably can get back up to speed to do this.

I am sure my terminology is a bit inaccurate. I had help setting up this scheme and can no longer remember all the details. So, I hope my reference to a “post” or “index” page is clear.
Best,
Bob

Ho Bob :slight_smile:

So, shortly you want to change the post titles here: https://rifoon.com/category/rfs-point-of-obligation/ and here: Climate Change Archives - Right in Front of Our Noses ?
is this your question? :slight_smile:

Yes. Titles and text next to images. I want them both smaller. Thanks for the quick response.
Best,
Bob

Thanks

You can use this css code:

.archive .post-content .entry-content .post-title a {
font-size: 22px;
}
.archive .entry-content p {
font-size: 12px;
}

Thank you so much. You are always soooo helpful. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks again.
Best,
Bob

Bob, Im happy if I was able to help you :slight_smile:

Have a good week