Change Header Font Size

Hi,

I am using the dazzling theme and I am trying to change the font size of my header site.
I am using the following code:

.site-title {
font-family:“Papyrus”, Times, serif;
font-size: 2px;
}

The font family changes when I reload the page.
The size still doesn’t change. Anybody knows what I am doing wrong?

1. Instal the Easy Google Fonts plugin
  2. Go to the plugin settings
  3. Click on “create a new font control”
  4. On Control Name, write “Main Menu”
  5. On “Add CSS Selectors” write .nav-menu
  6. Click on Save

When you open the Customize page, you’ll see there’s a new feature called Typography. Click on it and then proceed to Theme Typography. You’ll see the Main Manu tab you created, now you can edit it as you like. You’ll have pretty much the whole Google Fonts installed now.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. But the thing is that something is preventing me from changing the font size. Using Google fonts I also managed to change the font style, font weight etc (the same I did in code) but the font size still doesn’t change under the appearance tab. Is there a file in my theme preventing this change or something ?

Hi @georsavvides,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please try changing the font size of site title by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page span.site-title a {
    font-size: 20px;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin ,

That really worked ! Thank you very much Movin! I tried a lot of things and finally that worked !

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: