Change home page back to 2 column grid

Hello, I hope you can help me! A few months ago I decided I wanted to change my blog so that the homepage one only 1 column wide. I have since decided that this isn’t working for me and would like to return to the layout of having 2 columns (as is in the original theme). I wonder if you can help me find the code that I need to remove? I’m not very familiar with coding and can’t figure out which bit of code I added to change the layout/where it was changed.

My site is: www.sotheadventurebegins.com

Hi @francesfr,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please remove the following CSS code that you have probably added in theme option Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.blog.home #page article.post {
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much Movin! Worked perfectly! Thanks for all the support with the theme!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Sorry Movin, I wonder if you can help me again with this! How do I make it so that all the posts are shown in two columns? (i.e. remove the two which are full width at the start). I haven’t been able to find anything in the forum yet, thanks in advance!

I want to do that too, please help!

Greets

You can try achieving this by using the custom CSS solution posted in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/integrate-first-two-entries-into-the-grid/

Thanks!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: