Change link color + single page

Hi,

Can you please help me out with:

1. the css code I need to have to change the link color. I’ve tried several things but nothing seems to work out.
    f.e. http://www.vrouwendievanserieshouden.nl/nl/reviews/sherlock-luidt-2017-in/

2. the single page which is used f.e.
    http://www.vrouwendievanserieshouden.nl/premierekalender/seizoen-5-prison-break-op-fox/

• I want to delete the second image (beginning of post) since it’s totally unnecessary
  • the Title will not load in the head image
  • can you add related posts on the bottom of the page?
  • if possible change the height from the header to f.e. 350 pix. This is quite large and it doesn’t add much to the page.

I really hope you can help us out here since we really can’t figure out what to do. We’ve tried several things we found on the forum, but nothing seems to work and I think for wordpress experts like yourselves it should be only a few minutes of work so I hope you can take a look and make us really happy :slight_smile:

Regards,
Carlien

Hi @vdvsh,

1. This is the css code:

Normal:

.markup-format a {
    color: #0e0e0b;
  }

Hover:

.markup-format a:hover {
    color:#0e0e0b;
}

If you don’t want the underline use this :text-decoration:none;`

1. the single page
  • delete the second image (beginning of post)
.markup-format img {
display:none;
}
  • the title, you are refering that the title is not showing in the header image?
  • header, if you change the heigh with a css classt it will affect other blog pages as well, the class for modifying is this:
#header .bottom-header.blog{
padding:10px;
height:20px;
}

Those are just as examples, work wit those values as you wish and fit your needs.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

I’ve tried, but

• the markup format doesn’t work (I’ve tried this code before, but it remains yellow).
  • the second image deleting on the other page doesn’t work.
  • I want to have the header for the single page only to be smaller; not for the entire blog.

And there is still no fix for the title and adding the related posts at the bottom of the single page as well

so I’m afraid none these things helped out. So I’ve provided the log in codes so you can try to fix it since all of the things have not worked out.

http://www.vrouwendievanserieshouden.nl/wp-admin
vdvsh
CarMar88

Regards,
Carlien

Hi @vdvsh,

I log in and solve:

– the markup format doesn’t work (I’ve tried this code before, but it remains yellow).
– the second image deleting on the other page doesn’t work.

How I solved it:

I put the code above the code for @media 568 px(see in attach). If you put the code where @media is, then it will apply just when the screen is smaller than 568 px.

– I want to have the header for the single page only to be smaller; not for the entire blog (this could not be possible as the theme does not offer this kind of implementation)

• the title and adding the related posts at the bottom of the single page as well (this could not be possible as the theme does not offer this kind of implementation)

Thanks,

Cristian

MAYOR PROBLEM. NOW NONE OF OUR IMAGES WILL DISPLAY!!! Can you please fix this!! Our complete site is useless now and our postdate is always on Friday. Due to the changes you made this afternoon none of the images will display now.

I see there was a markup code to delete the image at the single page (image on top of the post), but I didn’t want to have all the images to not be displayed of course. Is there a way to do this but only on single pages? Not on blog posts?

Hi @vdvsh,

Unfortunately not.

Thanks,

Cristian